The above pictures are just a small sample of the designs available, see Greenfield Creations for more designs, custom designs are also available.
Our cardboard coffins are manufactured in the East of England. Unlike many coffins which are either imported, or the materials are imported, we are not stamping a large carbon footprint. They cremate with lower carbon emissions than a standard chipboard coffin and are manufactured from Corrugated cardboard.
Manufactured from Corrugated cardboard
- Made from at least 70% post consumer waste sourced from mills local to our supplier.
- Our material supplier purchases any new fibre / wood pulp from reputable sources which adhere to the forestry management and sustainability body FSC. They do not buy material from unidentified sources.
- Corn starch glues are used during construction and calico liners and natural rope handles (or cotton strap handles) are also available.
- Low resource manufacturing process and low emission levels when cremated.
- Our biodegradable coffins are suitable for both burial and cremation services.
- Product and all materials are manufactured in the UK.
Our cardboard coffins have been tested by the federation of British Cremation Authorities and also comply with the low emission levels set by the Governments Environmental Act.
Bespoke price includes initial design work, additional design work may incur an additional charge.